Inspections During the Option Period
5 Big Ticket Items that Should be Inspected During the Option Period
1. Foundation: Do you need a structural engineer? Is the home on piers or a concrete slab?
2. Roof: How old is it, and does it need to be repaired or replaced?
3. Electrical: Do all the components work - switches, lines, plugs? Any safety issues that may need to be addressed?
4. HVAC/Water Heater: Are they in working order? When was it serviced?
5. Plumbing: Are there any blockages, slow drains, or leaks? What about the water pressure?
We always recommend buyers have the home inspected during the option period. Licensed and bonded inspectors can provide detailed reports on the homel.
Post a Comment